Monday, November 22, 2010

The end of anxiety






I take it all back about natural treatment with regard to anxiety. I
found my own cure for anxiety by accident. I went to the doctors
because I had pain in my shoulder, which felt like a trapped nerve.
The doctor prescribed Pregabalin a drug which helps nerve pain.
However when I took them I felt like a million pound. I was really
on a high, there was no anxiety. I have not felt like this for thirty
years. I found on the net this comment about Pregabalin.
Generalized anxiety disorder is one of the most common psychiatric problems. There are several treatment options available; one of which is pregabalin (brand name Lyrica), a non-benzodiazepine medication traditionally used to treat pain resulting from damaged nerves.

 

Pregabalin it seems is used to treat generalized anxiety disorder, and if anyone is reading this and has anxiety, try to get Pregabalin it is wonderful. There is no way any natural herb would be able to work as well as this. I am cured

No comments:

Post a Comment